Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sekunjalo

I’ve blogged on Sekunjalo before saying I quite like the story. About two months back I sold out of my holdings to enter another trading position.

Last week they announced that they had taken an equity stake in BTSA and the market suddenly got a little excited about them and they started to trade up ahead of their results which are due out shortly.

For what it is worth, I chatted to somebody who was at the press announcement where Sekunjalo and BT announced their deal and the feedback was that the Sekunjalo team had no idea what they actually had bought and couldn’t really discuss what the advantage of the transaction was.

Obviously this is second hand feedback but my source is normally a pretty good judge and if he wasn’t convinced, then neither am I…

Just an FYI…

No comments: