Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bioscience Brands

Just as an update, I picked up some shares in small cap listed pharma company, Bioscience Brands. I have covered it before as a company I think holds quite a lot of long term potential.

Tried to move my bid around to try and pick them up between 4c and 6c yesterday, but ultimately got them at 7c.

Not a big component of the portfolio but they are definately something that I believe hold some potential to improve strongly over the next few years for the patient investor.

2 comments:

Food for the soul said...

I too have been holding and buying a little of Bioscience Brands as they have an excelent portfolio of products the management are delivering to clients. But need to know are you talking of the ex Wellco?

Strategist said...

Yeah they are the old Wellco shell..

But new management - they're from the Arcay team.

http://www.manufacturinghub.co.za/20081020_0002.htm

The Arcay guys made me some nice money when I followed them on Beige and I think they can carry it on with Bioscience

Definately think its a pretty cool story