Saturday, February 28, 2009

Binary Options Continued

I know I blogged about it recently but one of my mates had some success with Binary Options yesterday so I thought I'd add his feedback here so that you can make your own decisions.

He basically elected to use the Justrade.com platform and he committed 300 bucks. In two hours of trading he managed to turn it into R670 so he's pretty pleased with it. In terms of the stocks he traded he had REM, FSR and ASA

Apparently he got very lucky in the auction though with a lot of the profits coming from FSR in a last minute trade which made his main profits.

His main concern though was there were insufficient market participants and basically he scalped the market maker at the end. Hopefully this will change as the offering goes along...

... heck maybe I'll even sign up for them one of these days.

He did grumble that the contracts were dated a little too far in advance for such an illiquid market - i.e. the strikes were too far out to generate trade in them - think he said they were priced a week in advance - but a nice profit meant he wasn't moaning too much... plus I think he said the trades were something ridiculous like R1.50 a match which seems really cheap - but if it floats your boat then I guess you can take it...

Anyway that's my public service announcement for the day....

No comments: