Thursday, January 22, 2009

DOWn we go...

Hhhhmmmm I'll admit I got a little concerned about my Sasol short when the share opened up a coupla percent this morning but the oldest lesson in the traders book - THE TREND IS YOUR FRIEND...

Stuck in the position and sure enough Sasol started trading down a bit. Looking at the action in the US got me even more interested.

At one stage the Dow was grappling for any kind of traction and even traded below 8000 for a while. Unfortunately it seems to have recovered a bit and the last few minutes of US trade are going to be interesting.

SSL is down 5% in the States which keeps me interested.

Momentum remains to the downside so don't see any reason to change direction now but taking some profit off the table should SOL get around R250 - R251....

No comments: